Friday, March 30, 2007

18:37.

I failed my advanced theory test :(

There, that's that. Sigh. Not too sure what went wrong. The first time I did the basic theory test, I knew while doing it that I didn't study 'nuff and there were questions I needed to check up on but this time, I actually didn't get that feeling. So it's kind of sadness inducing to see that terminal, unquestioning msg on your computer screen.

I booked myself another slot near end of next month when I should be back in Sg again but honestly, I'm really considering more and more just doing the whole thing in Msia and come back and convert it to an Sg licence. I found out just a month plus ago - The conversion is automatic as long as you show your work permit and prove that you were there more than three months. And there, you apparently have courses that include the theory to the final practical all for RM1k. Not sure how true that is but what I'm paying per lesson now in Sg equates RM100 every single time so financially, that does look sane.

Will figure it out. And mug some more, darn.

Any way, I opened up a large toolbox I have under my desk last night and found these.



I knew I had CDs in that box but I was actually surprised by the number of good stuff I clean forgot I had. Then I looked at a row of CDs on my desk and realised gosh, there are more albums I forgot about.

From 6 Feet Under soundtrack (which features bands like DeathCab and Arcade Fire) to Coldplay, The Bravery and White Stripes to Bright Eyes and Rufus Wainwright to Billy Corgan and Radiohead and Bruce Springstein's Devils & Dust and Paul McCartney's Chaos And Creation In The Backyard... heck, I've been neglecting them.

There are too many albums I have and didn't give ears to. Should change that.

Any way, as you may have noticed, I've been blogging more. I think having wireless unlimited broadband had a part to play.

Tomorrow, I go back to Msia. And I just told myself an hour ago, walking through the car park on the way home - I won't feel like I'm taking and putting down Life A and Life B here and there, transplanted every time but instead, I will just live. Not gravitate towards wanting one place that's more like Home but just live. To just trust, obey and walk on.

Godspeed.

6 comments:

raychuah said...

dont worry, love :) it's all good. am glad u're back. church is rocking, God is rocking so r u! hehe. have a lovely monday >.<

Anonymous said...

u r sweet lah >.< :) - skye

Sarah Joy said...

ooooh... ;)

you been tagged tho!

david said...

didn't know 6 feet under had good music. the show looks so boring and morbid. not my cup of tea.

hello there. :)

Anonymous said...

hey dave :) yeah, i don't watch the show either so i was surprised! um, i like that lembu in ur avatar. - skye

david said...

i like the lembu too, thanks.
:P