Saturday, March 03, 2007

22:51.

So I'm back in Malaysia.

Got back yesterday after a slightly more eventful ride back (had to chase after the bus in my cab only to find my seat was given to someone else because I was late. Ended up sitting at a non standard chair but thankfully, during the rest stop, the driver got the guy who got my seat to go to another coach with an extra seat).

Attended my first Life Group yesterday and was really really glad to be there. Went to a mamak for supper and had teh halia kurung kurang manis and then gave it to temptation and had a piece of tandoori which was rockin' rockin'.

Had the first of a series of leadership sessions today followed by a relaxed makan gathering with newcomers.

It's just very good to be back, there isn't many words for it. But I'm really glad.

It's amazing how God was perfectly on time. I booked my ticket for Friday somewhere the week before, I think. Just 'cause I thought I want to be here for this weekend and go to Life Group, attend the leadership session and go to church then go back to Sg.

But two days after that, I got the call that offered me this job and I was asked if I can start on the 5th, which is Mon. So the timing was perfect, I didn't even have to re-schedule my ticket or any thing. And I get to be here during this kick off period to growing deeper in this church and start more hands-on towards building a relevant, cutting edge, alive dream church, that church we have envisioned and dreamed of to put our hands to and build up.

I'm psyched.

Will try to keep blogging more soon. Thankfully, there seems to be a constant avail wireless to er, leech from. Heh.

Nights out, folks.

No comments: