Friday, September 09, 2005

16:34.

:/
- Latest news flash: Severed head left in O r c h a r d underpass.

:(
- Three dark-skinned workers on the open back of a lorry on the expressway... while it is raining.
- Their expressions
- Politicking
- How power make some people stupid
- Malicious irrational gossiping
- Feels like a slight flu is trying to rear its head. again.

:)
- Church, last Sunday, drumming after service, working on a new 16-beat thang. Mission full-time staff came up unnoticed. Commented and asked if I'm still with the paper. Upon my affirmation, he said he wanted to a journo before. I went, "Really? I rather be in full time!" He went, "Reallyy?" Me: "Yeah, just waiting for God's timing." It's nice to be able to talk of such things.
- Call a Melb friend from the company yest (work related query involved too, yes) and having a nice catch-up chat
- S p a review on Wed to sort out my bones and shoulders
- Many mooncakes for the eating in the office
- Being able to buy bak kwa as snacks
- Nice colleagues and lovely folks in my life
- I'm free
- My Beloved is mine and I am His. His banner over me is love.
- 4-pg spread tomw, 3-pg spread on Sun. It's good to see your work out.
- GOD loves me and totally has my back.
- R a y loves me and does his best to let me know that :)
- Mom is going on Kunming mission trip on Sunday
- The best is yet to come
- It's Friday

No comments: