Wednesday, September 28, 2005

18:13.

Got tagged by the casschew :)

Seven things that scare me
- Waking up one day and realising I have not fulfilled/ am not fulfilling my calling; Lizards; Irrational hatred and prejudice; My loved ones suffering; Not being able to help those I love; Losing my loved ones; Becoming someone I won't like

Seven random facts about me
- In my dreams, I can always drive; I wanted to be a novelist before I wanted to be a journalist; I wrote a mini "novel" when I was 14; I don't put sugar into my beverages; I would like to visit a castle one day; I'm wearing my black Havianas now... at work; I have 3 guitars, 1 piano, 1 keyboard, 1 tambourine and 1 harmonica (hey, that's 7 things!)

Seven things I hope to do before I die
- Get married; Work in a Christian org full-time; have my own column; See an obvious, undeniable miracle; Interview U2; Live (not just exist) fully; Master (not just play) an instrument

Seven things I can do
- Love; Er, bitch. I don't but I know I can do it too well; Be random; Skateboard; Multi-task effectively; Write; Not cry because of physical pain

Seven people who should fill this out
. R a y :)
. Aggie
. Vonnie
. Ketiak
. Jen
. DW
. Hannah

No comments: