Monday, October 30, 2006

16:29.

Was leading bible study last Fri at cell group. Didn't realise how long it has been but then I realised that it was probably almost two years now since I last cell led.

It went well. Very well. Thank God. I was coherent, stringed new ideas together and juggled my laid out sequence without fright and at God's leading. I really enjoyed it. And it seemed like the Word was received on some level at least. The rest - I will pray about and have faith that the Word never returns void.

Sunday, r a y and me were "anchors" for the cell group at the 11am service, where cell groups had to dress in similar colours and sit at designated areas. After service, the cg went for a good indian lunch at K a n n a Curry House, one of those places that rocks one's culinary socks.

It's a good life but a strange, wondrous, unusual world where all at once, you feel shriveled up from inaction, then calmly contented at rountine and then something happens and the carpet gets pulled from under.

Hm.

It's a strange, wondrous world.

When I stop and think, I quietly marvel at how opportunities to serve just open up. I stop and miss some people, places and lifestyles. And I get bored from inaction, contented with rountine and fanciful of moving to somewhere new somehow.

Then, I look up.

And I become still. He knows. And that's good 'nuff, good 'nuff for me.

1 comment:

sg girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.