Thursday, February 22, 2007

18:34.

Yesterday, I bought my Anna Sui face cream, a tarnished bronzey-gold bracelet from Accessories (at 70% off) and two pair of jeans from this little shop at Peninsu lar Plaza which Germie recommended :)

My True Religion black skinny jeans, model definitely not moi.



The smallest size available was a size bigger than my usual so I kind of wish the skinnies' tighter but it was a very good buy :D















The other jeans were a pair of Frankie B in a wash called "iris" with low back pockets and an embroidered fluttering butterfly on the right pocket. Frankly, my knowledge of designer cult jeans is limited and I called up Germie before buying to ask if she heard of the brand, haha. It fitted really well though, nice wash and yellow-green stitching and was perfectly my size so I got it despite the butterfly and only wanting to get skinnies. I can't seem to find any pix. So see u in them one day! hah.

Any way, just a post for fun :) Am going to get them altered for length tomorrow. They are two inches+ over, sigh. Am taking 6cm off each. Hope that's perfect. And oh, the best part of the bargains were that instead of the usual SGD200 to SDG300 they command, they were at... tada! SGD50 each :D

Heh ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice! I should check out the butterfly one. Heck, I just need the time to go!!!

raychuah said...

hey hey heyy, i'm back on the internet, tried the connection with my work notebook n IT WORKS! pheww..

anyways, the truereligion jeans looks awesome! :D good buy eh.. and nice modification to the blog skin :)

miss ya! come back soooon! >.<

Anonymous said...

germie - the weekend's abt just here... :D heh.

ray - miss u toooooo :/ heh, gd to hv u online again, love. - skye