Tuesday, February 20, 2007

21:36.

Chu San.

I finally switched to the new blogger, lost my archives, decided to just choose a new template and started customising it this afternoon as I explored the new functions. This was meant to be a trial one but I think I'll be a bit lazy to improve on it for a while. So... here is midair with a new face after 4 years.

Woke up at abt 11, had pineapple tarts and tea for brunch, surfed and did blog stuff the whole afternoon then relatives started coming at about 5pm, and more joined them about 6pm and my brother bought k f c and noodles back for everyone at around 8 so a dozen and more uncles and aunties were all about the apartment. First my dad and uncle at the kitchen while the ladies all sat around the couches. Then when more came, extra chairs got dragged out, people randomly sat at various chairs around the living room and later on, some of the ladies decided to stand outside on the balcony and chit chat and enjoy the evening air while the others watched a HK serial on television. Met my only-four-year-older uncle's (my bro and I are on first name basis with him so the ranking's more formality than any thing) girlfriend today and later on, as the evening wrapped up, spent some time chatting with her.

All in all, a great day :) That's what CNY is to me - Lots of family, lots of food, lots of chatter and laughter and everyone being together.

Lovely :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the current look :) And yes. Angpows are great. Hey I think my parents still haven't given me one -_-

Anonymous said...

thanks :) heh, they will eventually remember... there's 15 days of CNY ;)- skye

Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year to you! the new template looks a lot better.

Anonymous said...

happy new year, paul! another year of cny in melb, uh. thanks - skye :)