Sunday, February 18, 2007

23:13.

First day of CNY almost over. Oh, my achin' feet and body.... 13 hours of going around in three-inches stilettos cause pain indeed. Thank God for cabs, and the money to pay for cabs, heh.

[Hey, I suddenly have an urge to have prawn noodles]

It was a good day. We got to church a bit late but service ended really early and Mom and me moved on to the first of four stops we made today. Met most of the aunties and uncles and ate a respectable, enjoyable amount of yu seng, cookies, chocolates (one of the aunties offered Japanese choc and macademia cookies... yummy, and white ferrero), bak kwa and tarts, tarts, tarts. Oh, and a bit of steamboat and such. Oh, and receiving ang baos is really still quite a delight after all these years, teehee.

Good day, good day.

Tomorrow, God willing, I'll get my sleep in before any one drops by to visit and I'll just take it slow till later in the afternoon where I prob go to the Asian Civil isati on Museum with my parents 'cause my dad wants to see this exhibition of artefacts from China. Apparently, there's something called chun dao he pang which is supposed to be by the Sg River with lots of CNY related stalls. Cool.

Ooh, and Ray just called. Happy Chinese New Year, all!

2 comments:

Tralagal said...

ooh i am loving the new look!

Anonymous said...

thanks, babe! i hv no idea which stage u glimpsed though... haha. happy new year in NY :)- skye