Sunday, February 04, 2007

20:18.

Just a sittin' at my venerable blue Ikea desk at home in Sg. Very cool air blowing through the windows, just here typing and listening to some tunes. Feels so familiar a routine and so... precious.

Am just letting the music play. Pretty eclectic so far - From Gabrielle to Garbage, Frank Sinatra and now, Amazing, possibly the only tune from George Michael I have. Hm, I still rem downloading it in Melb after Germie played it fairly often during one period.

The SG-Thailand game is on, live telecast from Bangkok. Winners takes the Asean Cup. A few minutes ago, a Loud cry of anguish sounded from the blocks facing my window. It always amuse me when it happens. When (Ooh, Gin Blossoms is on, awesome) big soccer games are on and you can hear the pivotal parts of the games literally sound. Like a loose wall of sonic waves around the estate so you can rush to the TV to see what's happening, heh. Any way, Sg scored but it was ruled invalid.

It's a nice evening. I miss going to CCKL but hey hey, like Ray and I tell each other, I know this is the transitional period now. Am involved still, just not physically there, but while I'm here, I better do what I need to for the women's ministry, new Christian and comers materials. Am really glad and very psyched :)

Have been enjoying having days in since I got back Thurs night. The unusually cooler weather is gorgeous and unlimited broadband rocks my sockless feet. Will slowly catch up with much loved friends soon.

Going to do some design work nw. Hv a nice one in, ya? Cheers out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am trying to recall my Amazing phase.. hrm. Can't really remember. Yaknow, I can't hear Walk On without thinking of the screensaver playing on your lappie while you're stir-frying something out in the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't rem that one. haha. Sounds very likely tho - stirfrying to Walk On. heh. - skye

Tralagal said...

Welcome back to Singapore! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Cass! Maybe meet u one day when I meet up with Jen? :) - skye