Friday, February 18, 2005

13:17.

Woke up, waited for aching bones to knit, prayed quietly for you and the day as I waited, only physically got up a full 30 minutes after I reached consciousness. Had a lao po bin, that Hong Kong flat pastry for brekkie along with normal Lipton tea that still tastes very lacking.

Tried playing October on the piano, went back to room, locked myself in. Extremely lazily lounged on super single sized bed, thinking and praying about some things. When I over-lazed (and it is very possible to reach that point), finally got up, read through Galatians. Finally broke through and prayed with intensity. Worshipped very loudly. Prayed, interceded.

Over church here, over church in Melb, over OCF there, over loved ones both here and there, over shared worries of life - jobs and finances. Prayed that I would be able to share what He would have me to later in music ministry. Prayed that I would be able to play keyboard as a worshipper.

Yup, I am playing the keys for this Sun at my church :) It has been over a year now. Do pray for me.

I feel like I can't praise him more. I feel like I can't stop praising because honestly, it is well with my soul, because He has "set my heart free" (Psalm 119), because "it is for freedom that Christ has set us free" (Gal 5) and I'm "called to be free" (Gal 5).

Because all things work together for the good of those who love God (Roms 8:28).

Because He reached down from on high and took hold of me (Psalm 18).

Because He is the God who stooped down to make me great (Psalm 18).

Because He will never leave me or forsake me.

And because He is all that He is. And the same power that raised Christ from the dead is available to me as my inheritance as a saint (Eph 1).

Yes, it's just putting one foot in front of the other now but yet, it is well with my soul. It is well. And I could sing of His love forever.

No comments: