Friday, February 11, 2005

21:25.

It's still Friday here in Sg, but it's Saturday now in Melbourne.

While I can still use the description "last week", indulge me. Allow me to do this.

Last Friday, I finished more of my packing, got ready, then met Ray at 3.30pm outside Nando's along Swanston St. We were going to Laurent's, a lovely French cafe he introduced me to last December. When I walked up to Nando's, Pohan, Tjokro and Ivan were there chatting with Ray. We walked along a bit then separated for Laurent's.

Ken joined us, we sat about. I left earlier at 5-ish, thrown off by something and 'cause I had to finalise packing. Went over to Ray's at 7, spent time blogging, surfing and singing along to Fly Me To The Moon, Tony Bennett style in his room while the others chatted outside and waited for tarrying parties. I wasn't feeling brilliant but it got a lot better.

Dinner at Nortturnos, hanging out at Ray's, a pillow fight, conversations with people, prayer session at Yvonne's that stretched from 230am to over 5am.

Melbourne, last Fri, you were still mine.

No comments: