Tuesday, February 08, 2005

17:54.

"God will always believe that what He sends out in love can come back to the love that dared to let it fly in the first place." - Desperate For You, Integrity, taken from Casschew.

When you lay something on the altar, it gets burned, because that's the treatment awaiting sacrifices. Every thing precious to me, I keep having to lay down. Because I would have no other god. Because I vowed and want to give my all in full complete entirety.

And if your Issac gets spared after you laid it down... tears flowing, heart wrenching, your entire being given up to giving your treasure to God, and if your sacrifice gets resurrected, it would be purified, better, new, stronger, cleansed, meant to be.

I keep laying down Issacs.

And God help me, 'cause I can't see the future. And what I want to see I keep having to give up.

Lord, Lord, Lord.

Lord.

No comments: