Friday, November 03, 2006

10:35.

On Monday, I read my landlord's reply to my email abt the malfunctioning heater.

"It's really hard to say, but I have to inform you. I woould like to let you know that I am no longer could sustain my home loan re payment to the bank. I have no other choice but to let go for an auction." (All in sic)

On Monday evening, after moping some on R a y's shoulder, I took out a scone recipe and worked the flour, butter, milk, sultanas then threw the dough onto a clean surface and kneaded and pressed, pulled and coaxed with my right hand.

Very relaxing.

On Tuesday, I got a call from the property agent who got me this apt (original lease till May) and she said she has a prospective bumi buyer who wants to see the apt on Sat morning. If the sale goes through, then I prob won't need to move out by Dec-end/ early-Jan but somewhere nearer to the original plan.

On Wednesday evening, I took the remaining scones and tore them up, then with milk, butter, cinnamon and two eggs, turned them into bread pudding.

I think I like the process of baking more than the products sometimes.

I've been emailing some property agents and surfing ard for housing. I reckon the ideal solution is to... buy a place. But yeah, that's pretty hard even though renting means 11k/annum gg up in smoke with nothing to show. Next best solution, and what I'm looking out for is a studio apt that would be cheaper and more sensible than my current 2+1. Rental won't be much cheaper, it seems, up to RM200 max lesser than now. But that would still do my finances better.

Whew.

It's all going to be okay. Which is something gargantuan.

Download this song from Lifehouse, I was shouting along to it last weekend :)

"How can I stand here with You and not be moved by You?
Would You tell me how could it be any better than this?
'cause You are all I want
all I need
You are everything, everything
'cause You are all I want
all I need
You are everything, everything"

Thank God for CG tonight, weekend tomorrow, and the possibility of an abundant life.

No comments: