Thursday, November 16, 2006

10:58.

Have been down with fever and a stomach flu the last two days. Spent yesterday literally sleeping away and waking up just for a porridge diet. Thank God the weather was cool and I could get away with not switching on the fan (made me shiver) and thank God for a sweet boyfriend who dropped by unexpectedly with medicine and bread and milo at 8-ish, after he went home from my place after dropping by at 6ish.

This is a bit late but we really had a nice Sat night... didn't do a lot but it was lovely watching U2 @ Live8 together. U2, REM and later some acts we forwarded through. Then, we watched Dave Matthews Band live at Central Park (a close to 3hour set!) and I was totally flabbergasted at the range of genres they skip from and mish mesh together. Veryy impressive.

Nights in are good. Music's good. God's good.

And oh, somewhere in the wee hours of this morning, my fevered brain dreamt that Bono moved in next to me on this row of New Orleans like quaint houses with iron gates and creepers and old architecture in Singapore. He moved in with his wife, Ali and kiddies.

haha. Man, it would be good to be in Melb now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woops, I'm slow on the uptake and didn't realise you weren't well! Mea culpa and I hope you feel better. xox

Anonymous said...

me all good :D -skye