Wednesday, March 24, 2004

21:43.

Watched a weekly programe Songs That Changed The World just now. This week's song was Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. It has been 10 years since Kurt Cobain shot himself. 12 years since Smells Like Teen Spirit was released. Did you know Nirvana actually visited Singapore before? That was in 1992, I think, thereabouts.

At the closing of the show, I realised that probably, within the span of a decade, it will actually be true that every band I love will be dead (either a member died and the band spilt, or the band spilt and some members are dead, or the band will be defunct). How long will U2 actively continue? 3 more albums? I don't know.

Any how, then, I will feel really old.

By the way, my website with pictures is up. I emailed the URL to some of your already. But for those I forgot, it's here.

Cheers.

Nights out.

No comments: