Monday, September 13, 2004

18:47.

Questions.

Should I stay in Melb till after Christmas?

Would there be any thing or persons to celebrate the commemoration of Christ's birth if I do?

What should I do between my last assignment and the day I leave?

Should I apply for a job here?

Should I apply for an internship with a particular daily?

Where do I want to work? Country, industry, company?

Where do I see myself next year?

What do I want to work as?

Which countries and places should I apply for jobs at?

What do I want?

I want His will to be done but what do I want, specifically?

I need to dream.

The approaching convocation, adminstrative stuff about applying for block credit transfer with the office, and just the soon to come end of the term call my name. Hallos, goodbyes is still something that doesn't come with bittersweet melancholy and a lot of emotional and mental engagement.

No comments: