Friday, September 10, 2004

23:53.

Strange incisions
Cut purity
Grey visits
Are these eyes seeing right?

Cloud my mind
Stuff my heart
Am I dead?
Or will I rise again?

Emotion Quotient
My head spins
All that I want
Are you killing me?

Help me just be.
Just be.
Be.

What is life about, Lord? Truly, sometimes it seems like I miss the trees for the wood. How do I see both, can I see the interaction, the transalanticism, the same meaning infused in both? I know You are making me stronger and that You are closer but Lord, my questions increase, and I am muted with inability.

I want to love You with all my mind.

I already know I love you with all my heart.

But I cannot stop here.

Won't You make it clearer? 'cause my head hurts, not as painfully as my heart does, but its dull throbbing ache is so constant. Locked in the physical, I can't comprehend all but what I can, let me in. Let me in, Lord.

Never let it be that I be plastic.

Never let it be that I become unreal.

Never let it be that I stop questioning.

Never let it be that I ever stop believing.

You taught me faith, you taught me love and to love, teach me more.

Find me in the river, meet me at the cross, tear away the cliches. I want to stand on nothing else except the Risen Christ.

Teach me what is Truth.

No comments: